Gone Fishin’ Cat Toy Review
The Gone Fishin’ toy is elegantly simple in concept. It’s the popular fishing rod style cat toy, but equipped with a suction cup, so it can be stuck to clean flat surfaces like glass and metal. The main body is plastic, and the string is made of an elastic material to make the toy at the end sway in an erratic fashion. The toy at the end has a shiny scale pattern to grab your cat’s attention.
TTPM cats Harley and Lola tried out the Gone Fishin’ cat toy. It took a while for them to warm up to it, but they eventually did. Ultimately though, Harley took to it more strongly than Lola. We tried the window at first, but the height of the filing cabinet proved to be just right for the cats. The window was just a bit too high.
Should I get it?
With its budget-friendly price and potential effectiveness, we recommend that you at least try it out! Experiment with different heights to see if you cat likes one more.
- The suction cup has good grip.
- The elastic string not only keeps the pole secure, but also makes the toy have an erratic swinging pattern.
- It’s the kind of toy that you can set and forget.
- The suction cup can only be placed on particularly smooth and clean surfaces.
- Your mileage may vary from cat to cat.