360 Degree Fingerbrush Toothbrush Review
The Jasper Fingerbrush is made of a silicone material gentle enough to be safe on pet gums and teeth, yet firm enough to remove plaque. To use it, simply put it on your finger, add any toothpaste you may have, and scrub your pet’s teeth in a circular motion. The Fingerbrushes are one size fits all, you need only add a few drops of water to accommodate larger digits. Jasper sells packs of 2 and 4. With regular use, a 4 pack will last you a full year! The Fingerbrushes are also simple to disinfect just by boiling them. When you’re done, store it in the handy included case.
TTPM dogs Lexi and Piper tried out the Jasper Fingerbrush. We used the brush dry to start out. Neither of them were crazy about the experience, but they protested less than with a standard toothbrush. We also found it easier to maneuver and use than a conventional toothbrush. All in all, the Jasper Fingerbrush seems to accomplish what it sets out to do, offer a more comfortable alternative to toothbrushing for both parties.
Should I get it?
If your dog has a hard time with teeth cleaning time, then this alternative may be a good option to explore.
- It’s easy to use and clean.
- It comes with a storage case.
- They last quite a while. A set of 4 will last you a full year with standard use.
- It can fit most sizes of hand with the application of water.
- Depending on the dog, the difference in comfort between the fingerbrush and a toothbrush may be subtle.