Top Jurassic World Toys
Jurassic World is opening this week, and classic dino play is back in a big way as kids bring the creatures of Jurassic World home in a cast of great toys. Here are our favorites:
1. Jurassic World Velociraptor from Hasbro: Who says dinosaurs are extinct? Not kids, once they get their hands on (or in) this great character!
2. Jurassic World Indominus Rex Breakout from LEGO: A raptor rampage was never so much fun as kids create the central location for Jurassic mayhem!
3. Jurassic World Indominus Rex from Hasbro: She’s the genetically modified bad girl of Jurassic World. Check out the roaring and light-up features!
4. Jurassic World Hero Mashers Indominus Rex and Velociraptor Mash Pack from Hasbro: Make your own mash-up monsters—and if you think they’re going to run amuck, pull ‘em apart and start again!
5. Jurassic World Velociraptor Claws from Hasbro: You’ve heard of cause and effect? Well, these claws create quite the Jurassic effect!
6. Playskool Heroes Jurassic World Tyrannosaurus Rex from Hasbro: Dino-sized fun for little people! This is a wonderful interpretation of Jurassic World for preschool dino fans.
7. Jurassic World Mercedes Benz RC from Jada Toys: How much horsepower does it take to outrun a dinosaur? This toy offers excellent R/C play at a great value.
8. Jurassic World Wreck N Roar Dinosaur Game from Hasbro: Get ready for some head-to-head dino bashing excitement and turn your opponent into a Play-Doh snack. Chomp!
9. Jurassic World Velociraptor Delta from Hasbro: If there’s such a thing as your basic Velociraptor, this is it. Great play will never be extinct.