LEGO Star Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi’s Jedi Starfighter Review
Obi-Wan’s Jedi Starfighter is 282 pieces that will take you no more than 30 to 45 minutes to build. Kids today don’t know how good they have it! The 2002 version of this Starfighter may be bigger, but the accuracy on this compact set blows the old one out of the asteroid field. Thanks to some well placed stickers, this set replicates the intricate decals of Obi-Wan’s ship very faithfully. The sloped body design does so much for the look of it. There are stud blasters on either wings, and an opening cockpit where Obi-Wan can sit. There’s even a little headrest!
This set includes 3 minifigs, R4-P17, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Taun We. Obi Wan has an optional hood to interchange with his hair, plus a head with an intercom and without. You can pose R4’s head in the port side of the starfighter, and store the body in this hidden compartment. Such a cute little feature! Lastly, the flip out landing gear can keep the ship stable while on display.
Should I get it?
With such great detail, play features and screen accuracy, you owe it to yourself to pick this set up!
- The shape of the finished build is very screen accurate.
- It’s full of small detail.
- It has a few neat play features.
- The set comes with 3 very accurate minifigs.
- A lot of the detail is achieved through heavy sticker application. The stickers are high quality, but our reviewer prefers printed detail.