Bank-a-Ball comes with the bare essentials to play indoor hoops with friends, including a backboard and adjustable hoop with attached hanger, and a grippy foam basketball. Any standard width door of a suburban home will fit the hook, but you’ll have a harder time with anything thicker. Now, you could just play like this, but if you want to introduce some house rules, feel free to fold the backboard to add some nifty angles. Make your horse shot even more specific and hard to replicate by rotating the hoop and making a bank shot necessary. While the left hand bank is solid, the right hand facet will sometimes get flattened by the force of the ball when you shoot. Still, it gets the job done.
Should I get it?
If you’re thinking of getting a traditional mini basketball hoop for your door, we encourage you to consider the Bank-a-Ball instead. The added features breathe new life into the classic toy.
- Set up is quick and easy.
- The folding backboard and rotating hoop ad lots of dimension to gameplay.
- The foam ball has nice grip.
- The right -hand bank can be knocked flat a bit easily.
- The hanger in the back is one size fits some, with no room for adjustment.