There was a battle of sequels at the box office over the weekend with 22 Jump Street (The sequel to 21 Jump Street) and How To Train Your Dragon 2 both making their debuts. It was close, but Jump Street ended up taking the #1 spot with $60 million, while Dragon 2 came in at #2 with $50 million.
Here is The Top 10 for the weekend of June 13 – 15, 2014:
1. 22 Jump Street ($60.0M)
2. How to Train Your Dragon 2 ($50.0M)
3. Maleficent ($19.0M)
4. Edge of Tomorrow ($16.2M)
5. The Fault In Our Stars ($15.7M)
6. X-Men: Days of Future Past ($9.5M)
7. Godzilla ($3.2M)
8. A Million Ways to Die in the West ($3.1M)
9. Neighbors ($2.5M)
10. Chef ($2.3M)
New Movies in bold.
Figures from Rotten Tomatoes.
Follow me on Twitter, , for more movie news.