Nerf N-Strike Elite Stratobow Review (Hasbro)

Nerf N-Strike Elite Stratobow
What It Is
The Nerf N-Strike Elite Stratobow is an elite new bow blaster that shoots 15 darts one at a time up to 85 feet. The blue, grey, and orange bow blaster comes with 15 foam Nerf darts along with a 15-dart clip on the front of the bow. Load up the darts, slide the clip all the way down, and pull the string back until you see the orange ready-to-fire indicator. (You'll see this indicator through a hole on the back of the bow. If you don't see the orange indicator, you're not ready to fire.) Release the string to fire one dart. To fire another dart, pull back and release the string again.
Is It Fun?
So, how does this actually deliver on distance? We think that in ideal outdoor conditions, you're going to be able to get these darts to fly. We tested this out in an indoor hallway, and if we hadn't had the barriers of walls, these darts would have definitely kept flying past the 40-50 feet mark we got. That's still a good distance, though! This is a high-capacity blaster that has a great look, good firepower, and ease of use that are all ideal features for a Nerf blaster battle or even just for target practice. This bow is going to be one that Nerf fans will definitely want to keep in their blaster arsenals.
Who It’s For

The Nerf N-Strike Elite Stratobow is for ages 8 and up. Nerf fans are going to like this bow's high-capacity clip, an ideal feature when you're in the middle of a Nerf battle, as well as how easy it is to use the bow and send the darts flying really far. The Strawtobow would make a nice addition to any Nerf fan's blaster arsenal, whether to be used for target practice or blaster battles.

What To Be Aware Of

Make sure you see the ready-to-fire indicator or you won't be able to shoot a dart.

The back of the box says that you'll be able to get the darts to go about 85 feet 40 percent of the time, while the other 60 percent of the time, the darts will fly under 80 feet. The actual distance will depend on dart condition and other factors.

Do not aim darts at people's eyes or faces.

  • Fun

  • Repeat Play

  • Assembly & Instructions

    None or Very Easy